Paraná, 22 may (APFDigital)
– Will begin on the 8th of June, a workshop on public Speaking and Effective Communication at the Universidad Católica Argentina (UCA), based in Paraná • Management of the voice, methods and modes of argument, elements of logic and discursive strategies will be some of the shafts to be developed, was reported to APFDigital from the House of High Studies
The training expressive in the field of oratory and use of language is fundamental to the relationship and understanding of the professionals, to the constant updating of knowledge that requires all active subject in the field of labour. Therefore, we think of this workshop as a space where complement, articulate, and teach management techniques oratory, methods of argumentation and articulation of language and management locutivos needed in every interaction, claimed from the UCA in the convening of the workshop.
The teaching purposes of this workshop outlined a program of study that focuses on the following areas: Management of the voice, methods and modes of argument, elements of logic and discursive strategies, personal expression, skill, rhetoric, language, verbal and non-verbal; also technical elements of the progress of Neuro-linguistic Programming (NLP).
In what regards the expression and public speaking, the elements of the course tend to the cursante, may expose, discuss and develop oral and make an adequate joint between the exposure of their knowledge and a high potential to communicate.
It is a Course of Extension in charge of the teacher Fernando Navarro.
General public interested in the subject matter.
– Enhance the capacity of public speaking-expressive students pursuing.
– Offer a practical opportunity for those who wish to deepen the learning oratory supplemented with the daily unfolding of your activities.
– Provide an instance of knowledge articulation, expressiveness, and ability of discourse-rhetoric.
– Promote in the cursante the formation of a basis of reasoned argument, logic, and rhetoric from which to hold presentations, oral and written.
– The cursante develop modes of expression basic expression in the verbal and non verbal communication.
– Provide a training in advanced communication based on the use of the skills of discourse.
– To develop in the cursante the search of a style of oratory itself, and in accordance with their abilities and interests.
Topics of Oratory: The oratory. Conceptualization. The Speaker. Elements of body expression. The parts of speech. The importance of the voice. The construction of the speech. Structures of discourse: Classical, Political Discourse, Ceremonial, Didactic, and Informative.
General questions of Oratory style: Phonation. Articulation and modulation. Lexicon and vocabulary. Errors of diction. Style and elegance. The voice, the Deepening. The device resonator. The collocation. Resonators. Exercises to retrain the voice. Improvisation.
Non-verbal communication and body language: NLP: introduction to Neuro-linguistic Programming, and use in communication. The non-verbal language. Establishment of positional. Body language: the movements of the baton. Positioning of the body.
Exposure: Methods of exhibition: the explanation. The description. Structures of problem-solution. Objective description and subjective. The Explanation with Guidance in phases. The analysis.
The Sufficiency of Reasons: Explanation and defense of the Idea or point of view. Argumentation: models argumentative. Clauses of the argument. Motives and reasons to believe.
How to make a presentation: Tools: The Summary Table. The content map. The content outline. The tree of ideas. The presentation by slides or films. Schemes of animation and interaction.
The methodology is the workshop theoretical-practice in a Playful Experiential. We believe that this strategy enables a creative learning which integrates the intellectual and the affective, the individual and the group. The activity of workshop provides an active experience, where there is no copy, but it is built, exchanged, invents and recreates itself, by providing a space to get it wrong, converse, reflect, and conceptualize. The workshop provides the necessary conditions to facilitate the creative process through individual activity and group, through inquiry, the perception and definition of problems that arise, the finding and evaluation of proposed ideas and the subsequent realization of these ideas in a working set.
– June 8.
– June 15.
– 22 June.
Opening hours: from 17 to 21 hours.
Total Hours: 12 clock hours.
• Investment Training Program
A payment of 500 pesos
• Brief Overview Of Teaching
* Fernando Navarro is a Graduate in Social Communication. He teaches courses for the Faculty of Law and Social Sciences of the National University of Litoral (UNL), with headquarters in Santa Fé and to the Catholic University of Argentina (UCA). Has been a trainer of public Speaking and Argumentation at the College of Lawyers of entre Ríos, Autonomous University of entre Ríos (UADER), and to the Association of the bar of the Province of Buenos Aires. She has been a teacher for 10 years at the National University of Córdoba (UNC) and works for various consulting firms are giving different types of trainings.
Name: Area of Extension and Graduate
Phone: (0343) 4235103 int. 270
Opening hours: Monday to Thursday from 14 to 21 hs. Friday from 8 to 14 hs. (APFDigital)