Do you feel that the stress does not allow you to be at peace? Do you need a few minutes a day to find your inner well-being? Do you want to practice yoga and not feel like it yet?. In this note we mention some tips that will allow you to make the decision and give a change to your life.
You don’t need a lot of time to devote to meditation . 20 minutes a day will be enough to be able to go to find the tranquility that you need.
“With only 20 minutes of meditation, once or twice a day, we’ll achieve great results on the stress management. Like yoga, meditation is a practice and needs constancy to feel its calming effects.”, explains Samantha Clayton, director of Physical Education World-Herbalife.
In this note we present 8 tips on meditation that will help you to find a balance between being in shape and being quiet.
1. Do not think that you need a completely silent and isolated to practice. In the real world, and especially in a home with children or in the office, to find complete silence is almost an impossible task.
2. Try to remove all distractions important as phones, screens and noisy spaces. Simply turn your office chair away from the screen. If you’re at home, close the door of your room.
3. You don’t need any special equipment (such as a yoga mat or blankets) because they can meditate in any place. The less things you need, the easier it will be to take a quick moment to practice.
4. You try to sit or lie down in a comfortable place where you feel relaxed. You can keep your eyes open or close them, just do what you feel good.
5. Don’t force yourself to start breathing with a specific style, such as breathing from the belly or nose. You can work on the breathing technique once you start to feel more comfortable with the meditation.
6. Concentrate on your breathing. Just be aware of your breathing and how you feel.
7. Do not start to have negative thoughts when your to-do list begins to slip away in your mind. Redirect your focus back to your breathing.
8. Keep one or two key words that help you to relax or guide you to a positive sense of well-being. You don’t have a long list of affirmations or goals that you think or say in a loud voice.
Remember that with the continual meditation you will get better and more control of situations a lot of pressure.