• 5-7 years of experience in management and supervision of fitness related programming.
• A four-year college degree in Health related field.
• Current national Personal Training certification.
• Experience working independently and making decisions with regard to program creation, development and implementation independent of supervision.
• Experience in d fitness center design.
• Experience managing fitness equipment purchase and resale.
• Experience managing personal training program growth.
• Present a professional image and have excellent written, oral and presentation skills.
• Highly organized with superior supervisory skills, and a record of sound judgment, initiative and independent thinking.
• Certified in infant and Child CPR, Adult CPR/AED and First Aid
• Enthusiastic personality with the ability to develop harmonious relationships with staff, members, volunteers and community leaders.
• Willingness to maintain a flexible work schedule consistent with the demands and needs of an executive team, volunteers, community leaders and related special events.
• Ability to walk, stand and sit for long periods of time.
• Ability to stoop, squat, crouch, climb, kneel, carry (50 lbs), lift (50lbs) push (50 lbs), pull (50lbs).
• Ability to speak concisely and effectively communicate.
• Visual and auditory ability to respond to critical situations and physical ability to act swiftly in an emergency.
• Ability to travel to all branches.